Answered By: Reference/Instruction Librarians Last Updated: Jul 25, 2017 Views: 5
- "Formatting your paper and reference list" in the APA Sixth for Radford University Undergraduates LibGuide provides a basic overview of formatting your paper and reference list.
- If you want information about creating a reference for a specific source pick the source category from the "I want to cite" tab in the APA Sixth for Radford University Undergraduates LibGuide
- "How to Guides and Templates" in the APA Sixth for Radford University Undergraduates provides templates and how to guides for abstracts, headers, title pages, running head and references plus a sample paper in APA.
We highly recommend consulting the APA Manual in regards to formatting your paper.
- APA Style website includes a "Quick Answers: Formatting" section at the bottom right of the page.
- The APA Style Blog includes posts on frequently asked questions regarding APA. You can search it using the search box at the top right of the APA Style Blog page using terms such as headings.
- APA 6th got Graduate Students LibGuide's tab on APA Formatting & More Help includes a link to an APA Template in Word along with a warning that it may not conform to graduate requirements.
NOTE: The undergraduate guide uses a simplified version of APA 6th designed for Radford University undergraduates. If you consult an of the formatting resources in the undergraduate guide be aware that there might be some differences from the manual.
Email us: Refdesk@radford.edu