Answered By: Reference/Instruction Librarians
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2017     Views: 14

Undergraduate Students

Graduate Students

We highly recommend consulting the APA Manual in regards to formatting your paper.

Additional Sources

NOTE: The undergraduate guide uses a simplified version of APA 6th designed for Radford University undergraduates. If you consult an of the formatting resources in the undergraduate guide be aware that there might be some differences from the manual.


Related Topics

    Contact Us

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

    Email us:

    Call us: 540 - 831 - 5696