Answered By: Reference/Instruction Librarians Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016 Views: 71
RU uses NetTutor, an online tutoring system where students can submit papers to be proofread and checked within 48 hours. To submit your paper for proofreading, follow these steps:
- Log into the MyRU portal and go to your D2L homepage.
- Click the NetTutor link on the right side of the screen:
- In NetTutor, choose the option for the Online Writing Lab:
- In the Online Writing Lab, choose the option for the Paper Center and upload your document for review:
- NetTutor should check and proofread your paper within 48 hours.
- To access your paper after it's finished being edited, return to the NetTutor Paper Center and click on "reviewed"
If you have more questions about NetTutor or writing skills, contact the Learning Assistance and Resource Center (LARC).