Answered By: Reference/Instruction Librarians
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016     Views: 28

The Research Help Desk is happy to loan you a pen, pencil, scissors, ruler, stapler, or hole punch for use inside the library, but we do not provide office supplies like post-it notes, notecards, highlighters, or paper. You can purchase office supplies at the University Bookstore in Dalton Hall. White board markers and erasers can be checked out from the Front Desk.

Related Topics

Contact Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Email us:

Call us: 540 - 831 - 5696