Answered By: Reference/Instruction Librarians
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018     Views: 383

To work in the library you need to be eligible for work-study through Financial Aid. If the library has positions available and you are eligible for work study you can apply to them using Handshake.

All questions regarding Handshake and available library positions need to be directed to The Center for Career and Talent Development.


Related Topics

Contact Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Email us:

Call us: 540 - 831 - 5696