Answered By: Reference/Instruction Librarians
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016     Views: 33

No, the Learning Assistance & Resource Center (LARC) does. LARC needs a Proctor Request Form from the institution or an email/phone call from a RU instructor. LARC does proctor exams for non-RU students, too.

For assistance with this process contact Tracey Mattson, Learning Assistance & Resource Center Director at tmattson@RADFORD.EDU or 540-831-6855.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

    Email us:

    Call us: 540 - 831 - 5696