Answered By: Reference/Instruction Librarians Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016 Views: 195
Answered By: Reference/Instruction Librarians
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2016 Views: 195
To have your thesis bound, you will need to fill out the thesis binding form at the Front Desk in McConnell Library. Here are guidelines for thesis binding:
- Theses should be on 100% cotton paper.
- Each copy should be in a container such as an envelope, box or file folder. DO NOT bind pages with rubber bands
- All the copies of one thesis bound for a patron must be of the same color cover.
- The cost of binding each thesis is $10.00.
- The cost of shipping: Up to five theses to one address is $5.00. More than five theses shipping costs $10.00. (For shipping to an international destination, obtain the address and zip code equivalent, approximate package dimensions and weight, and call UPS for guidance.)
All materials will need to be submitted at the Front Desk.